Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gaudi Cube, by Andrew Hudson

Week 17. Three weeks left before my school gets out for the year-- so I'm busy performing and studying for finals, instead of diagramming like I should be. I need to get my priorities straight! :-P

This week I've made a variation on an earlier design of mine, and diagrammed them both-- I hope you enjoy folding them!

The original model can be folded easily out of 6" kami or printer paper, but I recommend at least 15 inch kami or foil for the variation. There are a lot of layers, and it gets kind of small. (I did it with 10", but then I've been doing a lot of small folding recently)

Diagrams here. Have fun folding!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to keep this project alive and provide us with new diagrams every week. This is a fantastic project.
    Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete